Welcome to the sportex.net website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0845 652 1906 between 9.30am-4.30pm GMT Monday-Friday. Please note that all calls to our Customer Services Representatives will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary). Inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; "Product" means a product displayed for sale on the Website; "Product Description" means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided; "Special Conditions" means the terms and conditions in the Product Description; "Users" means the users of the Website collectively; "Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration; "We/us" means Centor Publishing Ltd (trading as sportEX); "Website" means the website located at www.sportex.net or any subsequent URL which may replace it; "Cookies" means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer; "United Kingdom" means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and "You" means a user of this Website.
Use of the website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail at email@example.com, or call us on 0845 652 1906.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to useIndemnity
- You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Purchase of products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. More information about Returns and Cancellations can be found below.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from www.sportex.net
- If your product is shipped from our warehouse (as is the case for our sportEX branded pre-printed leaflets we will send you a despatch confirmation email. If your product involves either an electronic or paper (or both) subscription, please refer to our Delivery and Fulfillment information.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions laid out in these conditions.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
* The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
* Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
* The identification of a pricing or product description error.
* You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main
Terms & Conditions
The contract will be concluded in English. Contract cancellation under the Distance Selling RegulationsPlease note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the Products.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been despatched, we will refund the original purchase price minus the delivery charge, provided that you have notified us in writing no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the Products, and that you have taken reasonable care of the Products and not used them. Please follow the procedure set out in our Returns and Cancellations information. Please note that where Products are returned as unwanted, we reserve the right to make a charge to cover the collection cost.
Please note that your right to return Products does NOT apply to Products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty:
* Goods made to your specification
* Subscriptions for which payment has been received
* Unsealed CDs, DVDs, tapes or other recording media, software or videos
Please see our Returns and Cancellation policy for further details.